The Philadelphia Phoenix, Philadelphia’s professional ultimate team, is seeking a Marketing and Communications Intern. Intern will work directly with the Director of Marketing and Communications to gain experience and insight into the professional sports industry, while assisting the Phoenix Marketing Team with the following duties:
- Provide input in developing Phoenix marketing campaigns and related content, including graphics, videos and written content.
- Assist Social Media Manager with campaign execution
- Aid in developing content and executing email marketing to fans
- Draft and edit content for team website and press releases
- Work with Director of Marketing and Communication and league level marketing team on advertising and data analytics.
Additional opportunities to assist with:
- Merchandise development
- E-commerce promotions
- Game Day
Intern will work remotely and be required to attend regular Phoenix Marketing Team meetings virtually as well as participate in virtual meetings and calls with the AUDL Marketing Team. Travel to home stadium for game day assistance will be required. Knowledge and skill in graphic design and video editing, and proficiency or fluency in a foreign language a plus.
Position is part-time through the regular season, ending August 2021, with potential to extend into postseason playoffs, ending September 2021. Opportunity to grow into a permanent role in the Phoenix organization for the right candidate. Intern will receive a monthly stipend of $500 for the duration of the internship. Please submit a cover letter, resume and writing sample. Additional samples or links to additional relevant work welcome. Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org