Venue: Carlini Field, Catholic University
The DC Breeze play their home games at Carlini Field at Catholic University of America.
- Gates open 30 minutes prior to game time.
- Fans 12 & under admitted free to all Breeze home games (general admission entry).
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets.
- All DC Breeze tickets are digital tickets, and QR codes will be scanned at main gate for entry.
- ALL PREMIUM RESERVED SEATING IS ASSIGNED SEATING. Please only sit in your assigned seat or a General Admission section of the stadium.
- Cashless options are preferred for all transactions.
- Mobile concessions ordering available in DC Breeze Mobile App.
- Games are rain or shine.
- Event dates/times subject to change.
- No outside food or drinks.
- No dogs or other pets.
Carlini Field is located on Bates Rd NE, Washington, DC at the north edge of the CUA campus. The field is an easy 0.9 mile walk from the Brookland-CUA Metro station (Red Line). See Access and Parking map below. Note that both of these lots have limited spaces, with overflow street parking on John McCormack Rd south of the Taylor Street Bridge.
NOTE: Plan to come on the early side if you're driving and prefer to park in the lot next to the stadium, as spaces are limited. Gates open 30 minutes before the game. Also, there may be a line of cars on the right side of John McCormack Rd as you head north toward Bates -- this is a line for the Fort Trotten Transfer Station, and you can drive around the line on the left to make the turn onto Bates.
Access and Parking Map